2020 upgrade industrial 3d printer and top leading 3d print with power off resume

CATEGORY: Products

$400.00 $474.00

2020 Upgrade Industrial 3d Printer And Top Leading 3d Print With Power Off Resume - Buy Industrial 3d Printer,3d Printing,3d Print Product | 3D Printers...

Description Additional information Reviews (0)
FAQQC&QA Product Description 1. Strict QC division to continue producing high-quality goods. 2. Additionally, to ensure everything is in order before shipping, our QA will adhere to internal inspection standards. The usual inspection table Payment 1. We accept T/T and PayPal. 2. Full payment or a 30% T/T deposit with the remaining 70% due before shipping. 3.The buyer is responsible for any tax or duty charged by their country. Following order receipt, we will evaluate and select the best shipping option for the customer. 2.
Country / Region
Guangdong, China
Business Type
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Total Annual Revenue
US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Response Time
Main Products
3D printer3D printing filament3D printing Pen3D printer accessoriesmotor
Total Annual Revenue
US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Total Employees
51 - 100 People
Year Established
Main Markets
South America 25.00%, Southeast Asia 20.00%, Eastern Europe 20.00%
  • Place of Origin China
  • Brand Name CBOX3D
  • Application 3D printing
  • Features FDM 3D printer
  • Production Capacity 180W
  • Warranty 1 Year
  • Dimension(L*W*H) 480 x 370 x 410 mm
  • Voltage 110-220V
  • Applicable Industries Machinery Repair Shops, Home Use, Retail, Printing Shops, Factory
  • Usage 3d printer
  • Weight 28kg
  • Automatic Grade Automatic
  • Color & Page N/A
  • Year Newest
  • Condition New
  • Forming size 200x200x200mm
  • After-sales Service Provided Engineers available to service machinery overseas
  • Plate Type Screen Printer
  • Certification CE/FCC/ROHS, CE Certification,FCC, RoHs
  • keyword 3D printer
  • Print speed 30-150mm/s
  • Forming principle FDM
  • Layer 0.1-0.4mm
  • Display LCD screen
  • Nozzle 0.4mm
  • Filament ABS/PLA/WOOD/TPU etc
  • Printing Size 200*200*200mm
  • Filament diameter 1.75mm