2020 open source 3d printer manufacturers and affordable 3d printer price

CATEGORY: Products

$380.00 $440.42

2020 Open Source 3d Printer Manufacturers And Affordable 3d Printer Price - Buy 3d Print,3d Printer Manufacturers,3d Printer Price Product | 3D Printers...

Description Additional information
2019's most cost-effective 3D printer and brand-new FDM 3D printer from China Merchandise Description ServicesFAQQC&QA Our 1. Rigorous QC division to continue producing high-quality goods. 2. Moreover, to ensure everything is in order before shipment, our QA will adhere to internal inspection standards. Common inspection table Payment 1. We accept T/T and PayPal. 2. Complete payment or a 30% T/T deposit with the remaining 70% due before shipment. 3. All taxes or duties levied by the buyer's country are their responsibility. Shipment 1.W
Country / Region
Guangdong, China
Business Type
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Total Annual Revenue
US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Response Time
Main Products
3D printer3D printing filament3D printing Pen3D printer accessoriesmotor
Total Annual Revenue
US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Total Employees
51 - 100 People
Year Established
Main Markets
South America 25.00%, Southeast Asia 20.00%, Eastern Europe 20.00%
  • Place of Origin China
  • Brand Name CBOX3D(3D printer)
  • Application education/model printing
  • Features 3D printer
  • Production Capacity 3D printer
  • Warranty 1 Year
  • Dimension(L*W*H) 480 x 370 x 410 mm
  • Voltage 110-220V(3D printer)
  • Applicable Industries Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Home Use, Retail, Printing Shops
  • Usage 3d printer
  • Weight 28kg(3D printer)
  • Automatic Grade Automatic
  • Color & Page (3D printer)
  • Year 2019
  • Condition New
  • Forming size 200x200x200mm
  • After-sales Service Provided Engineers available to service machinery overseas
  • Plate Type Screen Printer
  • Certification CE/FCC/ROHS, CE Certification,FCC, RoHs(3D printer)
  • Keyword 3D printer
  • Gross Power 180W(3D printer)
  • Print speed 30-150mm/s(3D printer)
  • Layer 0.1-0.4mm(3D printer)
  • Display LCD screen(3D printer)
  • Nozzle 0.4mm(3D printer)
  • Filament ABS/PLA/WOOD/TPU/Flexible etc
  • Printing Size 200*200*200mm(3D printer)
  • Cabinet color Blue&black(3D printer)
  • Filament diameter 1.75mm(3D printer)